Kyoto Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyoto Base

ORDER OF BLOOD DRAGONS freelancer clan forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I would like to join the clan if

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MONSTER.bunny

I would like to join the clan if Empty
PostSubject: I would like to join the clan if   I would like to join the clan if I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:59 am

Hi, i fly a Blood Dragons bomber equipted with infero and supernova antimatter cannon, the char name is MONSTER.bunny. I want to join if the admin is ok that i do not change the name of the character to add the clan tag if possible....Please respond quick. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join the clan if   I would like to join the clan if I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:19 am

A bomber? Very well, a bomber will be very usefull (damn BHG Mad ) You are in Wink
Back to top Go down
https://orderofblooddragons.rpg-board.net
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join the clan if   I would like to join the clan if I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:39 am

MONSTER.bunny wrote:
Hi, i fly a Blood Dragons bomber equipted with infero and supernova antimatter cannon, the char name is MONSTER.bunny. I want to join if the admin is ok that i do not change the name of the character to add the clan tag if possible....Please respond quick. Exclamation

We prefer that you use the same tag so that you are distinguished between members. If you have money problems, seek for me, I could arange something.
Back to top Go down
MONSTER.bunny

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join the clan if   I would like to join the clan if I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:56 am

mmmmmyeaaaa.....right....problem solved in a way Sad Close the topic Wolfy... rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join the clan if   I would like to join the clan if I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to join the clan if
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kyoto Base :: Recrutation-
Jump to: